Weekly County Conservation Trivia:
1. How many times does a hummingbird’s wings beat per second?
County Conservation Trivia:
Name the AREA:
- Where people used to dance?
- Preserve includes 70 acres of native prairie, with an endangered plant species
- A River Bayou
- Trap Shooting Facilities
- Abandoned railroad
- Prairie knoll, marsh and river access
- Campground with 40 sites
- Former site of a car salvage yard
- Where is a good chance to see a great blue heron nesting high in the trees
- Largest County Conservation Board AreaRuns through Palo Alto and has 10 County
- Conservation Board areas adjacent to it?
- Petitioned to bring to a vote the creation of the County Conservation Board to the vote of the people?
- Built the original shelter house at Lost Island-Huston Park?
1. Food plot crop at West Fork Wetlands?