Lost Island Lake:
- Enjoy all water sports on beautiful Lost Island Lake (1200 acre lake); swimming beach with dock, 2 boat ramps. Lake is known for spring and fall walleye. Excellent for summer catfish. You may have luck with perch, northern pike, bluegill, and crappie anytime of the year.
- Huston Park has 2 picnic shelters.
- No reservations are taken
- One shelter near the north entrance of the Park, overseeing the Beach.
- Playground equipment located here
- One is located just SW of the Nature Center.
Trail Map – Timber south of LINC
Click here for trail map
- Swimming beach with dock located at Lost Island-Huston Park